Kickstart your career at the largest hairdressing group in South Africa.
At the Carlton Hair Academy, we aim to equip our students with the necessary skills to become a successful hairstylist and launch your career. That’s why we offer all part-time students the opportunity to do their in-the-workplace practical experience at a Carlton Hair salon. Full-time students also get the opportunity to work a Carlton Hair salon once they’ve completed their course, but this is not guaranteed.
To apply to work at a Carlton Hair salon:
The career opportunities are vast for a qualified hairstylist. As a hairstylist, you’re often able to dictate your own income and hours. The following careers are available to you once you graduate:
- Hairstylist in a salon
- Salon Owner (Entrepreneur / Self Employed)
- Salon Manager
- Lecturer or Trainer
- Bridal & events hair specialist
- A career in the film and television industries
- Working on luxury cruise liners
- Styling for fashion magazine shoots, advertising photographic shoots and music videos
- Styling for fashion shows like SA Fashion Week
- Personal celebrity hairstylist
- Sales (buying and selling of hair care and beauty products/services)
Leave us your contact info and we’ll call you…